Introducing the Ergobaby Omni Dream Carrier:
– Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has become a famous global brand specializing in the production of baby products. With the main product is the baby carrier, which has been popular in many continents such as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
– Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold at more than 700 retailers, in the United States and in over 75 countries worldwide.
– With superiority in design, unique creative ideas, Ergobaby products have received a warm response and welcome from parents around the world. When it comes to baby slings, it means Ergobaby!
Ergobaby Omni Dream Carrier:
- Ergobaby is a famous baby product brand in the US with the main product being the Ergobaby sling. Starting in 2002, products under the Ergobaby brand are present in 75 countries around the world. It’s an indispensable choice of parents for little angels.
Ergobaby Omni Dream – Pink Quartz
- Products quality and safety always come first. Ergobaby products meet strict safety standards such as product quality, material or design… Safety testing is always focused and updated regularly.
- Ergobaby Omni Dream carrier from the world-class Ergobaby brand is made of high quality 100% SoftTouch cotton, the most luxurious, modern design and especially has many outstanding features today. Fully meet the requirements of parents to help mothers take care of their babies safely and conveniently. The mother can carry the baby to go out, go shopping, do housework to ensure that the baby is always by her side.
Ergobaby Omni Dream – Perfect choice for baby.
Ergobaby Omni Dream Carrier Features:
- All wrapped up in one Omni Dream sling designed to be the most comfortable and comfortable for baby while also being the most flexible for both parents.
- The carrier has 4 carrying positions: binwward facing, outward-facing, hip-carry, and back-carry.
- Wide and sturdy design for mom’s safety and baby’s comfort.
- Can be used for babies from birth to 48 months old (maximum weight 20 kg).
- Extremely good support, both hips and shoulders (with hip belt and shoulder pad) help parents move with their baby all day long without getting tired, comes with a handy storage bag.
- High-quality fabric helps the baby not to get hot when carried, creating a cool and comfortable feeling for the baby.
- Supports the standard M-shaped hip position for baby’s pelvic development.
- Flexibility to change the width of the bottom of the sling. Increase the width when carrying the baby facing the mother’s chest to hold the baby’s bottom and sit comfortably.
- There is a baby hood for UV protection and privacy when feeding.
- Soft fabric, gently hugs the baby’s body without making the baby uncomfortable when being carried out.
- Easy to adjust with one hand to turn from inward to outward.
- The sling has a secure and secure buckle for your baby.
4 ways carry with Ergobaby Omni Dream:
Front Carry – Facing Parent
Front Carry – Facing Out
Bringing the whole baby:
- Safe Design
– Ergobaby material is designed with high quality, sturdy materials, soft and breathable padding to help your baby always feel comfortable and comfortable.
– The straps inside the sling help the mother keep the baby sitting well and steady when the mother moves or manipulates the baby in / out of the sling.
– The supporting bib helps the baby sit more firmly, suitable for wearing on the back.
– Tuck-away Baby Hood.
Make the baby feel comfortable and comfortable when being carried.
Safe carrying position
– Ergobaby Omni Dream baby carrier meets safety standards for babies, designed with the standard M-sling position, this position is close to the fetal position, the baby is sitting with legs closed, thighs raised, knees higher than the buttocks, the buttocks and thighs form a 150 degree angle.
The M-Shaped avoids hip dysplasia in babies.
– Ergobaby baby carrier is suitable to help keep your baby’s legs in the correct M-Shape to prevent his legs from being suspended from the calf down, minimizing hip dysplasia in the baby.
Knees higher than buttocks are the best sling position for your baby.
– Hip dysplasia is a medical term that refers to the acetabulum that does not completely cover the head of the upper femur. This causes the hip to be partially or completely dislocated. In addition, the disease also causes the hip joint to wear out faster than usual.
– In newborns, your baby will have one leg longer than the other. For older children, one side of the child will be less flexible or the child will have to limp.
– However, if the dysplasia is more severe, the doctor may have to remove the acetabulum from the pelvis and reposition it so that it aligns with the femoral head. This surgery is called a periosteal iliacectomy. Alternatively, replacement surgery may be performed if the hip joint is severely damaged.
According to the recommendations of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the M-shape is the best sling position for your baby.
– The Ergobaby Omni Dream baby carrier is certified by the International Hip DysPlasia Institute (IHDI) – The International Hip Dysplasia Association is an international organization that researches to improve the health and quality of life of people affected by hip dysplasia. hip dysplasia.
The Ergobaby Omni Dream baby carrier is certified by the International Hip DysPlasia Institute (IHDI) – The International Hip Dysplasia Association is an international organization that researches to improve the health and quality of life of people affected by hip dysplasia. hip dysplasia.
Carry multiple positions – comfort
- Read all instructions for use carefully before using the Ergobaby Omni Dream carrier
- Always be careful with hot drinks because they can spill on your baby when using the sling.
- Don’t open the safety latch on the hip while carrying the baby.
- When carrying the baby, parents should put the baby upright (except when breastfeeding).
- Always check the sling regularly to make sure all latches and buttons are securely fastened.
- Your baby’s knees should be higher than the bottom and legs extended out to the sides for healthy spine and hip development.