- The following Ergobaby products are protected by patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This website is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act. The following list of Ergobaby products may not be all inclusive, and other Ergobaby products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents.
Original Baby Carrier
- U.S. Patent No. 7,322,498
- U.S. Patent No. 8,590,757
- U.S. Patent No. 9,022,260
- U.S. Patent No. 9,380,887
360 Baby Carrier
- U.S. Patent No. 9,185,993
- U.S. Patent No. 9,380,888
- U.S. Patent No. 9,713,391
- U.S. Patent No. 9,955,797
- U.S. Patent No. 10,172,478
- Europe: 2967231 B1
- China: ZL201480023933.2
- Japan: JP6227111B
- Korea: 1834054
Adapt Baby Carrier
- U.S. Patent No. 10,426,275 B2
- International Patents Pending
Omni 360 Baby Carrier
- U.S. Patent No. 10,736,436 B2
Embrace Newborn Baby Carrier
- U.S. and other international patents pending
- U.S. Patent No. 9,220,352
- U.S. Patent No. 9,839,302
- Europe: EP2467036
- China: ZL201080046673.0
- Korea: 1834054
Hip Seat Baby Carrier
- U.S. Patent No. 9,700,152
- Other international patents pending
- U.S. Patent No. 8,943,625
- U.S. Patent No. 9,119,423
- Europe: EP2861088
- Australia: 2013284057
- China: ZL201380038637.3
- Japan: 6266604
We are thrilled to have been the recipient of numerous awards for our baby carriers and other products. We are honored to be recognized by members of our community.
BabyCenter Moms’ Picks awards go to the best gear in the 20 categories that matter most to BabyCenter moms and dads. See the products that stood out from the rest, from strollers to diapers to bottles, as voted on by thousands of picky parents. BabyCenter Moms’ Picks are based on a nationwide survey and polling of moms and dads.
BabyList talked to thousands of real life parents about the products they love. They gathered the best baby products out there, as well as the the best tips and practices for making life as a parent easier.
Every year The Bump makes it their job to see, assemble, review and test out countless parenting and baby products—and then show you the ones that truly earn their seal.
The Cribsie Awards recognize the best products, services, and websites for babies and tots.
Once a year Fit Pregnancy and Baby is all “don’t take our word for it; check out our readers’ favorite gear!” They tallied 16,000 votes to determine these heroes.
The Innovation Awards highlight some of the most exciting new products in the juvenile industry. More than 100 cutting edge products were entered with nine winners and one product selected as the overall Best In Show by a panel of high profile industry judges. One product also received the Parent’s Pick Award, voted on by nearly 2,000 parents from across the country.
Helping parents make confident choices. MadeForMums and their army of families, experts and influencers pushed, prodded, worn, read, fitted, bounced on, slept on, even pooed on, a whole universe of family products to discover the best buggies, car seats, cribs, feeding products, nappies, travel, family health and so much more!
Parents magazine surveyed over 60,000 parents to find the best baby gear out there.
The What to Expect Moms Love It Awards honor the best products for baby registries, as rated by real moms and What to Expect editors.