Video introducing baby carrier Ergobaby Aerloom:
- Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has become a famous global brand specializing in the production of baby products. With the main product is the baby carrier, which has been popular in many continents such as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold at more than 700 retailers, in the United States and in over 75 countries worldwide.
- With superiority in design, unique creative ideas, Ergobaby products have received a warm response and welcome from parents around the world. When it comes to baby slings, it means Ergobaby!
Baby carrier Ergobaby Aerloom – The perfect choice for your baby.
- Ergobaby’s mission is to provide the best quality, safest, most convenient and caring baby care and parenting products in the world.
- Ergobaby wants to encourage parent-child bonding, because through experience and research we understand the great long-term benefits of a safe child in this rapidly changing world.
- With a solid foundation in design, Ergobaby set out to create products that were comfortable and easy for parents to use. It started with a parent’s love for their baby and the desire to keep them close, with a comfortable, ergonomic design – Ergobaby Carrier was born.
The Ergobaby Aerloom provides a wonderful experience for your baby.
- A completely new color version of the Ergobaby line..
- The Aerloom Ergobaby Limited Edition sling, designed with many colors.
- The sling’s unique, ultra-light construction is made of breathable FormaKnit™ material, providing an extremely comfortable feel.
- The padding helps distribute the weight evenly.
- Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a good product for hips.
- Material is certified by Oeko-Tex®, does not contain harmful substances, safe for users.
- Design Award and certified by AGR and IHDI.
- The Aerloom Carrier is made of FormaKnit technology, which is an ultra-lightweight, ultra-breathable, highly elastic and durable fabric.
- With material structure: 87% Recycled Polyester (GRS-Certificated), 13% Nylon has been registered IP by Ergobaby.
- Belt:100% cotton (OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified).
- Suitable for ages 0 – 36 months.
- Weight: 3.2kg – 15.9kg.
3 ways carry
Mother’s brest-down position
(0 months of age or older)
Front-facing sling position
(5 months of age or older)
Back sling position
(6 months of age or older)
WIDE & COMFORTABLE BELT
SUPPORT THE BUTTOCKS & SPINE
EASY TO ADJUST
EASY TO FOLD
HANDY STORAGE BAG
3.2 – 15.9kg
Breastfeeding in a sling
Instruction for use
Bringing the whole baby
- Safe Design
- Ergobaby material is designed with high-quality, sturdy materials, soft and breathable padding to help your baby always feel comfortable and comfortable.
- The straps in the sling help the mother keep the baby sitting well and steady when the mother moves or manipulates the baby in/out of the sling.
- The supporting bib helps the baby sit more firmly, suitable for wearing on the back.
Ergobaby aerloom – safe, sure on every journey.
- Safe carrying position.
- Ergobaby Aerloom baby carrier meets safety standards for babies, designed with the standard M-shape position, this position is close to the fetal position, the baby is sitting with legs closed, thighs raised, knees high than the buttocks, buttocks and thighs form a 150 degree angle.
The M-shape position creates a comfortable seat for the perfect bone development.
There are no reviews yet.