- Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has become a famous global brand specializing in the production of baby products.
- With the main product is the baby carrier, which has been popular in many continents such as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold at more than 700 retailers, in the United States and in over 75 countries worldwide.
- With superiority in design, unique creative ideas, Ergobaby products have received a warm response and welcome from parents around the world. When it comes to baby slings, it means Ergobaby!
Features Nursing Pillow Ergobaby:
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for easier nursing and reduced rolling.
- Supports Baby’s head above tummy which may aid digestion.
- Thick, firm foam maintains shape for lasting support, keeping baby at a comfortable height and supporting the full weight of baby.
Conveniently within Reach:
- With Easy Carry Handle.
- Removable Cover is Fully Machine Washable.
- Extra dense foam resists moisture absorption, and Interior lining offers extra protection against spills, and reduces yellowing.
Support for the Whole Family:
- Two sides for varied support & positioning.
- Flat side offers a little more of a boost for newborns or caregivers with long torsos.
- Contoured side to roll baby in tummy to tummy.
Bottle Feeding Support:
- Reduce arm fatigue for mom, dad or other family members helping give baby a meal.
- Great for propping & tummy time as baby grows.
- A great support for burping or place to sit and chill once you’re done feeding.
For Infants in the first few Weeks:
- Use the curved or flat side of the pillow to support your arms while they support baby. Make sure to support baby’s head, neck and shoulders to keep baby’s body in a straight line from head to neck to tummy.
- As baby grows, you will more than likely transition to utilize the pillow to support the baby without your arms underneath.
- Experiment with various positions to see what works for you and your baby.
- Position the Natural Curve Nursing-Pillow-with the curved side positioned around your side with one of the raised ends resting on your lap.
- Pick up baby so his head is on the pillow resting on your lap, with his body lying next to you at your side. Experiment with positioning of pillow and baby to find what works for you.
As Baby Grows:
- If baby is getting bigger, and may be feeling a bit cramped, allow one side of the pillow to move away from your body, giving more room for baby’s legs while still offering support to baby’s head.
- Try rotating the pillow around you to place baby’s head on a lower point along the curve.
Around the clock comfort and support
- Nothing is more naturally beautiful than feeding your child.
- We listened to the concerns moms commonly express about breastfeeding and thoughtfully designed a solution.
- The Ergobaby Nursing Pillow is made from solid foam with a unique contour to help properly position baby tummy-to-tummy for a good latch and at a height that saves you from slouching.
- Firm and ergonomically structured, it maintains its shape over time for lasting support.