– Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has become globally famous brand that specializes in manufacturing baby products. With the main product is baby carrier which has been popular in all continents such as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia.
– Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold in more than 700 retailers, in the United States and in over 50 countries internationally.
– Ergobaby is a leading, premium baby consumer products company that creates innovative solutions to meet the needs of today’s parents.
Ken’s mother explained why the Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh is always the choice of millions of mothers around the world
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh: 4 – 36 months
- Ergobaby is a famous brand in America that specializes in producing baby products. Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has been present in 75 countries around the world. Ergobaby is a great choice for parents for babies.
- Ergobaby always focuses on the quality and safety of the products. Ergobaby prides ourselves on using high quality, certified materials produced in independently inspected factories that adhere to responsible work practices.
- 360 All Positions Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh is made of high quality Cool Air Mesh material. It is luxuriously designed, modern and has many outstanding advantages, fully demand of parents. You can carry your baby for housework, shopping,…
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh has been distributed to the public in Viet Nam
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh – you can carry 4 positions for the baby
Outstanding features of the Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh
- With premium material Cool Air Mesh, super soft and breathable. It helps the baby to be comfortable.
- Cool Air Mesh creates a feeling of ventilation and doesn’t irritate the baby’s skin.
- Baby hood is anti-UV and helps your baby sleep well.
- Ergobaby’s buckles are safe for you and baby.
- M-Position help your baby comfortably sit in the carrier.
Ergobaby’s buckles are safe for you and baby.
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier is a famous carrier in USA
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh
- Ergobaby is a convenient product for parents. It’s compact and parents can carry the baby anywhere.
- It’s made of Cool Air Mesh which is airy and the baby feels comfortable when parents carry the baby. Cool Air Mesh ensure lightness, smoothness, and comfort the baby.
- You feel insecure about leaving the baby alone or you take care of the baby and can’t do anything. Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier help you to take care of the baby and do everything. Ergobaby ensures the baby’s safety when you moves.
Ergobaby carrier will help you get closer to your baby
- With many special features, it will give your baby sense of comfort.
- Compact and convenient design that you can carry your baby for traveling, shopping,…instead of holding the baby.
Compact, convenient – You can carry your baby for shopping, walking…
- Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier is a great product for you and sale for your baby’s healthy. Ergobaby Carriers are ergonomically designed to cradle your baby in a natural sitting position and to evenly distribute baby’s weight between your hips and shoulders.
- According to research, position “M” is a safe position for your baby’s pelvis and thighs. This design helps your baby avoid bow-legs.
Ergobay has many preeminent features that give your baby a feeling of comfort
4 positions with Ergobaby carrier
- Ergobaby 360 Alll Positions Cool Air Mesh is a convenient and multifunctional.
- Ergobaby designs M-Positions that develops best for your baby’s hip bones.
Ergobaby gives baby a sense of comfort when carried
- You can carry 4 positions to take your baby for a walk, shopping,…
- Parents are concerned about the safety of the baby, so they can’t concentrate on their work. With Ergobaby carrier, parents can do whatever they can while being with the baby.
Front carry (facing out) – Baby can explore the outside wolrd.
- In addition, Ergobaby creates the baby feel closer to you so that you can feel when the baby is hungry. This will help you take better care of your baby.
- Ergobaby helps baby develop skull, spine and muscles in the most natural way.
- The hood is place for baby to sleep well.
- Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh helps you to abserve the baby.
- The hood is designed with a compact, smart that you carry your baby out to still ensure absolute safety for your baby.
- You can carry the baby in the most comfortable, safe and confident position.
Bring comprehensiveness to your baby
- Safety design
– High quality material, cushion cover is smooth and breathable.
– The inner straps hold the baby to sit firmly when you move.
– The pannel helps the baby to sit more firmly and is suitable for carrying in the back.
– The hood against with UV rays, smoke and dust.
- Safe carrying position
– Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh meets baby safety carrier standards.
– Ergobaby is designed with the M-Posititon which standard carrier position. This position is close to the position in the fetus, the baby sits with the legs just closed, the thighs are rised, the knees are higher than the buttocks, and thighs form a 150 degree angle.
Recommendation International Hip Dysplasia Institute
– The right knee is higher than the baby’s buttocks, the entire thingbone is completely in the pot of the pelvis (avoiding hip dislocation). Baby need to sit with all buttocks and 2 thighs in the carrier because the force will be spread evenly in the joint, the cartilage surface is not deviated.
– The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) is a collaborative, international not-for-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health and quality of life of children and adults affected by neonatal and/or acquired hip instability and developmental dislocation of the hip
– Hip dysplasia has a wide range of severity. In some children, the ligaments around the hip joint are loose allowing the hip to subluxate. This is when the ball is no longer centered in the socket. Other times the ball is slightly or completely dislocated from the socket.
– A joint that is the wrong shape or shallow will wear out faster than one that has a more normal shape. The smooth surface of the joint has a thin layer of cartilage that can’t be repaired or re-grown by the body. This cartilage surface needs to last a lifetime, or stiffness and pain occurs as the joint wears out.
M-positon avoids hip displasia
– Ergobaby helps to keep the baby’s feet in the right M-position, avoiding the baby’s feet from being suspended from the calf downwards, minimizing hip dysplasia in the baby.
The knee is higher than the buttock is the best position for your baby
According to International Hip Dysplasia Institute, M-Position is the best position for your baby.
– Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool AIr Mesh is designed with standard M-Position so that your baby’s thighs are supported in the knee joint. The force on the hip joint is minimal because the legs are extended to the M-Position when the baby is on the Ergobaby carrier so the hip are in a more stable position
- Ergobaby 360 All Positions Cool Air Mesh is the best choice for baby
M-positon avoids hip displasia
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a Hip Healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
All Positions Baby Carrier
- Ergobaby carrier is designed with a large, sturdy fit for you and your baby’s safety
- For babies from a week to 48 months ( Maximum weight is 20kg)
- The design has evenly distributed weight on the shoulder and waist which helps you to reduce fatigue while carrying your baby
Front Carry – Facing Parent
~0+ Months (with infant insert)
~4+ Months (without infant insert)
Front Carry – Facing Out
All Positions – Maximum Comfort
- Read all instructions carefully before using Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh
- Always be careful with hot drinks as they may spill over your baby when using the carrier
- Do not open the hip safety latch while carrying your baby
- When carrying the baby, parents should place the baby upright (except when feeding the baby)
- Always check the baby’s carrier regularly for all the locking bolts and buttons that are securely fastened
- Baby’s knees should be higher than the bottom and legs are stretched out to the side for the baby’s spine and hips to develop healthy