Introducing the Ergobaby Omni Breeze Baby Carrier:
Ergobaby booster carrier is a product trusted by many famous people:
Bao Thy Singer had her first trip with her baby with Ergobaby
Runner-up Phan Diem Chau goes shopping with her baby and carries Ergobaby
Vy Oanh Singer had happy moments with her children with Ergobaby
– Starting in 2002, Ergobaby has become a famous global brand specializing in the production of baby products. With the main product is the baby carrier, which has been popular in many continents such as America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
– Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold in more than 700 retailers, in the United States and in over 50 countries internationally.
– With the superiority of design, unique creative ideas, Ergobaby products have received warm and well-received responses from parents around the world. Referring to baby slings is referring to Ergobaby!
Ergobaby Omni Breeze Carrier:
- Ergobaby is a famous brand in America that specializes in producing baby products. Starting in 2002, products under the Ergobaby brand are present in 75 countries around the world. Is an indispensable choice of parents for little angels.
- Ergobaby always focuses on the quality and safety of products. Ergobaby products meet strict safety standards such as product quality, material or design… Safety testing is always focused and updated regularly.
- Ergobaby Omni Dream carrier from the world-class Ergobaby brand is made of high quality 100% SoftTouch cotton, the most luxurious, modern design and especially has many outstanding features today. Fully meet the requirements of parents to help mothers take care of their babies safely and conveniently. The mother can carry the baby to go out, go shopping, do housework to ensure that the baby is always by her side.
Ergobaby Omni Breeze, Sapphire Blue
Ergobaby Omni Breeze – Perfect choice for baby.
- All wrapped up in one Omni Dream sling designed to be the most comfortable and comfortable for baby while also being the most flexible for both parents.
- The carrier has 4 carrying positions: inward facing, outward-facing, hip-carry, and back-carry.
- Wide and sturdy design for mom’s safety and baby’s comfort.
- Can be used for babies from birth to 48 months old (maximum weight 20 kg).
- Extremely good support, both hips and shoulders (with hip belt and shoulder pad) help parents move with their baby all day long without getting tired, comes with a handy storage bag.
- The sling body is 100% Soft – Flex Mesh. Unique diamond shaped mesh with outer ridge and inner micro mesh for easy air flow.
Material The sling is made of SoftFlex Mesh – easy air circulation.
- Supports the standard M-shaped hip position for baby’s pelvic development.
- Flexibility to change the width of the bottom of the sling. Increase the width when carrying the baby facing the mother’s chest to hold the baby’s bottom and sit comfortably.
- There is a baby hood for UV protection and privacy when feeding.
- Soft fabric, gently hugs the baby’s body without making the baby uncomfortable when being carried out.
- Easy to adjust with one hand to turn from inward to outward.
- The sling has a secure and secure buckle for your baby.
4 ways carry with Ergobaby Omni Breeze Carrier:
Front Carry – Facing Parent
Front Carry – Facing Out
Bringing the whole baby
- Safe Design
– Ergobaby material is designed with high quality, sturdy materials, soft and breathable padding to help your baby always feel comfortable and comfortable.
– The straps inside the sling help the mother keep the baby sitting well and steady when the mother moves or manipulates the baby in / out of the sling
– The supporting bib helps the baby sit more firmly, suitable for wearing on the back.
– Tuck-away Baby Hood.
Make the baby feel comfortable and comfortable when being carried.
- Safe carrying position
– Ergobaby Omni Dream baby carrier meets safety standards for babies, designed with the standard M-sling position, this position is close to the fetal position, the baby is sitting with legs closed, thighs raised, knees higher than the buttocks, the buttocks and thighs form a 150 degree angle.
The M-shape position creates a comfortable seat and helps bones develop the most.
Recommendation International Hip Dysplasia Institute
– The right knee is higher than the baby’s buttocks, the entire thingbone is completely in the pot of the pelvis (avoiding hip dislocation). Baby need to sit with all buttocks and 2 thighs in the carrier because the force will be spread evenly in the joint, the cartilage surface is not deviated.
The M-shape avoids hip dysplasia in babies.
– Ergobaby baby carrier is suitable to help keep your baby’s legs in the correct M-Shape to prevent his legs from being suspended from the calf down, minimizing hip dysplasia in the baby.
Knees higher than buttocks are the best sling position for your baby.
– Hip dysplasia is a medical term associated with sockets that do not completely cover the head of the upper femur. This causes the hip to be partially or completely dislocated. In addition, the disease also causes the hip to wear out faster than usual.
– In newborns, your baby will have one leg longer than the other. For older children, one side of the child will be less flexible or the child will have to limp.
– However, if the dysplasia is more severe, the doctor may have to remove the acetabulum from the pelvis and reposition it so that it aligns with the femoral head. This surgery is called a periosteal iliacectomy. Alternatively, replacement surgery may be performed if the hip joint is severely damaged.
According to the recommendations of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the M-Shape is the best sling position for your baby.
– The Ergobaby Omni Breeze baby carrier is certified by the International Hip DysPlasia Institute (IHDI) – The International Hip Dysplasia Association is an international organization that researches to improve the health and quality of life of people affected by dysplasia. hip production.
Ergobaby Omni Breeze Baby Carrier Cool Air Mesh has been acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Carry multiple positions – comfort
- Read all instructions for use carefully before using the Ergobaby Omni Breeze Carrier
- Always be careful with hot drinks because they can spill on your baby when using the sling
- Don’t open the safety latch on the hip while carrying the baby
- When carrying the baby, parents should put the baby upright (except when breastfeeding).
- Always check the sling regularly to make sure all latches and buttons are securely fastened.
- Your baby’s knees should be higher than the bottom and legs extended out to the sides for healthy spine and hip development.